Not Quite Live from The Seaside May 5th.

sandpiper35

Just unpacked and found out my shirts are wider than the closet. My socks fit nicely in my night stand easily accessible here next to my bed.

At least we won’t be living out of the suitcase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The space between the bed and wardrobe is way too small and the wardrobe is set up the wrong way around, the draws should be to the right leaving the hanging space clear.

The space between the bed and wardrobe is way too small and the wardrobe is set up the wrong way around, the draws should be to the right leaving the hanging space clear.

I second that, we boarded yesterday, 11210 they had the double bunk sofa up on arrival and there is very little space0a5e46217b40c5a82983b5cb5a13b930.jpg we also haven’t even seen our cabin guy, no turn down service or towel exchange last night.I’ll be getting to the bottom of that today

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's even worse with the bed there!

Martin ... Sadly we had to come home, had we not parked at the airport we could have asked about staying on.

Hope you have a great cruise.

Some pointers: if you prepurchase spa packages go to the spa ASAP when boarding to book times. We went at 2pm and they were already trying to give me 6pm slots to use.

The deck 8 buffet is much more extensive than deck 16. We haven’t had an issue with seating at either one.

Bar service: most of the time they appear to ignore you while you wait to place an order for a drink.... Miami Pool bar the worst. Sports Bar is impressive, they were fast, Jungle pool bar were friendly. Champagne bar usually quiet and service fast.

The atrium is beautiful... I enjoy the live music.

Specialty Dining: Butchers Block, had a group of 8, service super slow. A lot of confusion regarding who had what drink package (only 2 had classic the rest had deluxe) note there were about a total of about 6 glasses of wine available.

The Shrimp cocktail was wonderful, 4 huge shrimp. I had the fillet it was ok, they weren’t get the food out promptly, only one waiter serving us . Everyone got their steaks and then We waited for the sauce and finally the one side you get any extras are charged according. Presentation so so, the mashed potatoes smeared on a saucer, roasted squash comprised 5 slices of yellow squash, roasted cauliflower cold. It appears as on Divina the service in the specialty restaurants is still not SPECIAL.

We have 2 more dinners to go hope they are better.

Jamaica today, a little cloudy presently, it will probably clear I see blue sky between the clouds.

Some pointers: if you prepurchase spa packages go to the spa ASAP when boarding to book times. We went at 2pm and they were already trying to give me 6pm slots to use.

Question: Does this include the Thermal Suite or just massages, etc.? In other words, if we have purchased already a Thermal Suite for the cruise are there going to be set times only that we will be able to use it? Thx and enjoy your cruise!

Note that Aurea level passengers may also drop at the YC tent.

Cheers

Really? Wow, that is a great tip, thanks! I’m going to be Aurea in a few weeks!

The deck 8 buffet is much more extensive than deck 16. We haven’t had an issue with seating at either one.

Bar service: most of the time they appear to ignore you while you wait to place an order for a drink.... Miami Pool bar the worst. Sports Bar is impressive, they were fast, Jungle pool bar were friendly. Champagne bar usually quiet and service fast.

The atrium is beautiful... I enjoy the live music.

Specialty Dining: Butchers Block, had a group of 8, service super slow. A lot of confusion regarding who had what drink package (only 2 had classic the rest had deluxe) note there were about a total of about 6 glasses of wine available.

The Shrimp cocktail was wonderful, 4 huge shrimp. I had the fillet it was ok, they weren’t get the food out promptly, only one waiter serving us . Everyone got their steaks and then We waited for the sauce and finally the one side you get any extras are charged according. Presentation so so, the mashed potatoes smeared on a saucer, roasted squash comprised 5 slices of yellow squash, roasted cauliflower cold. It appears as on Divina the service in the specialty restaurants is still not SPECIAL.

We have 2 more dinners to go hope they are better.

Jamaica today, a little cloudy presently, it will probably clear I see blue sky between the clouds.

Does anyone know if you can book the spa appointments via the MSC app once onboard?