Internet Packages

I'm going on a 3 night cruise out of Long Beach this Friday and would like to buy an internet package. I'm on the Carnival website right now. Is the only difference between the Value and Premium Package that you can use Skype on the Premium plan and have a slightly faster connection? It says you cannot use Netflix or Hulu on either, but what about Youtube?

Thanks

I had the premium on the Conquest a few weeks ago and could not log onto Facbook, words appeared but no pictures. Cruise critic worked, as did email. When I did a whatsmyspeed test I never got to 2 Mb, less than 1/2 the speed of a cell phone. We stayed aboard in Grand Turk and did get 2-3Mb, as soon as people boarded the signal was awful. We still buy it every trip, we need it for work and usually go for 2 weeks.

my wife got the middle package for her iPad, did not see any significant increase in speed. Carnival gave us an OBC on our second week equivalent to the first weeks internet package, which we thought it was nice.

The Youtube app will work on the value plan, but the Youtube website won't. Facebook videos won't play either. I don't know if/when they will catch that.

My source for Youtube: personal experience on four cruises, two using a Samsung Galaxy S5 and two using a Samsung Galaxy S7

My source for Facebook: my mom on five cruises using her Kindle Fire HD 7"(1st generation)