Chair Hogs New Low

You hand your Sea Pass and they scan it and enter the number of towels onto your account.

When you return them, they scan it again, and remove them from your account.

You can get as many as you want on your Sea Pass, but any that are not returned, are charged to your account at $25 per towel.

So make sure you use the same Sea Pass card to return them as you used to check them out.

Thank you, this sounds great!

Chair hogs are even getting lazy. We encounted a incident on the libertydurring spring break( great cruise inspite of this ). We search for seats for the sexiest man contest circled a couple of times . At 12:15 we lucked out with two towel free chairs on the deck above where the contest would happened . W e even asked the neighbor if anyone had those chairs.He reassued me no one using them so we got seated . 12:55 rolled around and some guy come up and asked for his seats back. explained that nothing indicated use and i even asked my neighbor . So he moved to the next couple and proceeded with the same questioning. That guy explained the same thing i did . The bully then suggested the guy had an attitude. For a moment i thought i was on carnival . The bully and guy in the chair had words . No fight but looked to be very close to one .OVER A CHAIR crazy . but on the other side of things this was a great cruise . My 1st time out of galveston and absolutely the most welcoming ship i have ever been on excluding the chair hog issue

Happy to hear the last part of this comment as we are doing liberty out of galveston for the first time this Christmas.

$20 on day of embarkation to the pool attendant and I've never had an issue finding a chair. I've watched him hover many times while I pop up on the deck and just remove people's belongings after he takes a peek at the post-it note he places on the chair to do the timing.

I've laughed at the hogs who come asking where their stuff went. Usually I say "some lady threw it overboard after you dropped it down and took off hours ago."

I think I'm 15 out of 15 getting a great pool attendant up front day 1. Even those 11-12 day holiday cruises, the girlfriend and I have never had a problem getting a chair at any time of the day.

Isn’t this their job anyway? It shouldn’t take an extra tip for them to do their jobs. Just my opinion.