Seranade TA Mini-review

We met your parents in the airport wheelchair area and enjoyed talking with them

Sherrill Peterborough Ontario

Yes they said they met you. That assistance at the airport was a real blessing for them especially after Mom hurt her leg. I highly recommend anyone that has mobility issues to ask for it. Everyone on both ends was so helpfull and kind to them. My husband and I didn't have to worry about either, we met up with them on the plane and then at luggage claim in Toronto. They took mom right to the transit service in Pearson, she just had to walk to the van which was waiting for us.

We were on that cruise as well. Did the tour to Blarney Village. It was really just a ride to the Blarney Woolen Mills. Would not recommend it. Understand that those who took the the RCL transfer to Brugges had a LONG walk into the city center from the drop off point. Found that the Copenhagen airport required too much walking. Took the tour to Honfleur in France. Quaint town but weather was miserable.

Visiting the tulip festival was wonderful! It was flower overload...7,00,000 bulbs planted. We were there on Friday. It was very crowded. Can't imagine how bad it would be on a weekend. Wouldn't have missed it! Will be waiting for all the tulips I ordered in September.

Most of the weather sailing the Atlantic was cool to chilly. We lucked out with good weather(Make that great weather) in Cork, Brugge, Amsterdam and Copenhagen.

Had the Copenhagen Card. Finally got some understanding of it's transportation uses on the third day. Wish a better map of bus and train and Metro routes had been included. Did use it to get to CPH on day 3. Card could only be used once at each venue. Could only use it once to visit Tivoli Gardens. Would have liked an option to visit more than once. Also, because of the very late sunset, we did not see it lit up at night. We were also exhausted after having walked on cobblestones all day.

Brugges has a drop off area for tour buses and vans outside the city walls as buses other than public buses are not allowed within so you did have to walk into the city area but we did not feel it was very far, less than .20 mile according to my phone. It was a lovely park area to walk through, we enjoyed it.😀

Sherri🙂

Cabin was the typical balcony. Our cabin steward, Sheeriden, was excellent. I think we had a different towel animal almost every night of the cruise and he kept the room perfect.

We had the same cabin attendant the next week (Norwegian Fjords). He really knows his job. We were just as pleased with him as you were.

Hancock, Could you please tell me more about your Coppengagen Airport comment about it being too big. Next year we booked the departure excursion 4 hour Royal Copp. tour and transport to airport. It leaves the ship at 8:30 AM . I appreciate any info!

Hancock, Could you please tell me more about your Coppengagen Airport comment about it being too big. Next year we booked the departure excursion 4 hour Royal Copp. tour and transport to airport. It leaves the ship at 8:30 AM . I appreciate any info!

I you are flying a low-cost airline you often use the F finger (yes, it's called that). It's very long. It can easily take 15 minutes to reach the end even if you are a good walker.

I you are flying a low-cost airline you often use the F finger (yes, it's called that). It's very long. It can easily take 15 minutes to reach the end even if you are a good walker.

Yes, we were on this cruise as well and flew home on Norwegian, a non-stop flight to Ft. Lauderdale. We used the ship’s excursion to tour Copenhagen with airport drop off. The bus dropped us at Copenhagen Airport at 12 noon. Our flight was at 6 pm, and we were unable to check in until after 2pm. We were stuck with all of our luggage with limited seats available, waiting to check in, along with 300 others on our packed plane. At about 2:15 a very, very, very long line formed, where we waited for almost an hour to check in. After all of this, the long walk to the gate seemed like an after-thought. But yes, it was quite a walk. Those with mobility issues were driven to the gate.

������

Sherri��[/quote

Have no idea why my smilies were changed into that! :')

Sherri:)

Too many smilies. I think you are limited to 5 in a post.