Radisson at the Port or Courtyard Cocoa Beach

My choices would be Homewood Suites, Residence Inn, Country Inn & Suites and Radisson At The Port.

These are the four closest to the port. The first three have free breakfast....the Radisson does not but there is food on site, next door and across the street.

In my opinion the Radisson has the best pool and a neat Tiki bar that really gets you in a cruise mood. However although is clean it is getting a little dated. We have stayed here many times, but the past two times we stayed at the Residence Inn.

My choices would be Homewood Suites, Residence Inn, Country Inn & Suites and Radisson At The Port.

These are the four closest to the port. The first three have free breakfast....the Radisson does not but there is food on site, next door and across the street.

In my opinion the Radisson has the best pool and a neat Tiki bar that really gets you in a cruise mood. However although is clean it is getting a little dated. We have stayed here many times, but the past two times we stayed at the Residence Inn.

I see a lot of people recommend the Residence Inn but I can not see spending $300 for my kids to sleep on a pull out couch or $340 for 2 Queens. Is the hotel that great?

I see a lot of people recommend the Residence Inn but I can not see spending $300 for my kids to sleep on a pull out couch or $340 for 2 Queens. Is the hotel that great?

I wouldn’t spend that much either!! Residence Inn is nice but not $300 nice...LOL

The Radisson is fine, just a bit dated like I said. If you are needing a one night before the cruise it will be just fine. We have stayed there many times and the staff is very nice. They have the nice pool, Tiki bar, a restaurant and bar inside. They also have the park and cruise option and the shuttles are great and are always there waiting when you get off the ship.

Hope this helps!!

• 1 month later...
I wouldn’t spend that much either!! Residence Inn is nice but not $300 nice...LOL

The Radisson is fine, just a bit dated like I said. If you are needing a one night before the cruise it will be just fine. We have stayed there many times and the staff is very nice. They have the nice pool, Tiki bar, a restaurant and bar inside. They also have the park and cruise option and the shuttles are great and are always there waiting when you get off the ship.

Hope this helps!!

I tend to agree with this poster. The Radisson has the BEST employees of most hotels where I have stayed. Our family has stayed there a minimum of 5-6 times prior to cruising. They are accommodating and very nice. I love the pool and Tiki Bar. The breakfast is great.

• 2 weeks later...