Latest disembarkation in Amsterdam?

As far as I remember it was 9.30 or 10 but certainly not later. Suggestion: book a shiptour with dropoff at the airport. Or put your luggage in a locker near Centraal Station, make a canalboat tour and then to the airport.

I concur. By 9:30 most of the passengers are off the ship, and only a few stragglers are left. Within a few minutes the "Will any remaining passengers PLEASE disembark the ship" announcements will start.

That's pretty much what I guessed.

Where near Central Station can we store luggage? I'll probably just see if I can find a short tour. We'll be in Amsterdam for 3 days pre-cruise so I may need to change some plans.

Thanks!!

There are lockers at the station but you need a valid train ticket (or OV card) to access them, your ticket will open the gate to get there. A better option across the street http://dropandgo.nl/ or just google luggage storage Amsterdam.

Also in the cruise terminal there are lockers.

Hmmm, I am thinking about this same issue. Our flight is not until 5 p.m. on the day we are to disembark in Amsterdam. Is there a luggage delivery service that takes your luggage on the airport for you? We used that in Tokyo last year and it was wonderful.