Onboard now Allure 6 May Sky Class

As the title says, Happy to answer any questions.

Few quick fire things

- Coastal kitchen is amazing

- Only 1 sea day so far - constant announcements about not reserving chairs and half hour limit else your stuff will be at guest services

- roatan is on we are due there in the morning

- we returned back to Miami the night we had been n Nassau due to a medical emergency, we were 2 hours late to Cozumel today because of this but then all aboard was also changed to 2 hours later than planned because of it

- no drinks cards offered yet, but today 10 draft beers for $49 is being offered

- we are in a cl2 back of ship - no issues at all with noise from sport deck

Sorry but I haven’t kept compasses or menus

I’ll add later anything else I think of but happy to help with any questions.

Many of us are on this itinerary later this season waiting to see if the Allure will dock in Rostan this morning.

Can you confirm Roatan is a port the Allure is stopping in or did they change plans last minute?

Thank you and have a great week on your cruise!

Many of us are on this itinerary later this season waiting to see if the Allure will dock in Rostan this morning.

Can you confirm Roatan is a port the Allure is stopping in or did they change plans last minute?

On board and we are due to dock at 9am

On board and we are due to dock at 9am

I'm tracking you guys now and see that your rounding Roatan now about to dock! Sounds great and hope they are able to secure in port and all goes well. Looking forward to being in that exact same spot in six weeks from today!

Enjoy the rest of your cruise and thanks again for posting.:D

We did indeed arrive on time, there was an announcement from the cruise director that getting alongside was taking a while as it was a new port but all was good. We were outside on the pier in the afternoon waiting for a tour and the president of Honduras arrived for a tour of the ship and lunch, the port area was chaos!

• 1 month later...

No reservations needed for these shows as there is suite seating. But make sure to get there at least 10 minutes before show starts as they open up the seating to everyone about them. You do have to make reservations for the comedy show though. The show in the aquatheatre is the only one that the suite seats might be full.

I'd like to know any information you have about seating at the ice, blue planet and other shows, did you make reservations? are the sky suite seats good?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have just worn a collared shirt with long slacks on formal nights. But I have seen shorts on formal night and every night in between in coastal kitchen.

Enjoy your cruise.

pictures of the CK menus would be lovely! We are sailing July 1st!

Do you have to dress formal in the CK for formal nights?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk