Magnetic doors

Lonzay

does anyone know if the really cheap , dry erase boards from the dollar store , are strong enough to stay up on the outside of the cabin door? I have 7 cabins to buy for. I’d like our group to be able to let each other know where they are going, or if someone is napping ( do not disturb).

Just a word of caution. I had once asked for opinions about using a dry erase board on our door for our upcoming cruise. Not so much for us, but thought it’d be kind of fun to let other passengers write little notes. I was told that people love to leave profane messages on them. I wouldn’t be offended by that, but not what I’d hoped for either.

With that said, we’ve had cheap ones that wouldn’t even stay on our fridge door, so I imagine probably wouldn’t work on the cabin door. You could always put stronger magnets on them with hot glue. You can try to find a set of magnets on Amazon. Maybe crafting stores? Not sure.

remember too that the stuff on the door must be flame retardant.

Your cabin phone is equipped with voice mail. Calling cabin to cabin is free. Calling a cabin from a house phone at the elevators is free. Just dial the cabin number

Another option is the HUB app. It marks up where you will be at any given time

I suggest meeting up for meals.

Although the ship may be huge a lot of it is cabin space so you will find your people on Deck 5 or the lido deck or the sports deck

We found that the doors on the ships we sailed the last couple of years are not metallic enough to hold magnets. We took some small ones just to identify our cabin for ourselves. They would not stick to the door, but did stick to the frames. EM

does anyone know if the really cheap , dry erase boards from the dollar store , are strong enough to stay up on the outside of the cabin door? I have 7 cabins to buy for. I’d like our group to be able to let each other know where they are going, or if someone is napping ( do not disturb).

Two words: “Hub App”

Sent from my iPhone using Forums