Stacy & Dave's Bliss-full Haven Canal Cruise May 10-25th

Stacy-b

Stacy and Dave, looks like you will have an amazing time. Enjoyed meeting up with you guys on the Jade from Miami last February. Enjoy! Judy and Jerry

Great meeting you as well and will be doing Jade again March 1st of next year

10683c81c41539c2be10cbf58be00ed1.jpg Our new friends in the table next to us ordered all 4 desserts! They liked the strawberry one the best! So do I!! Oh, and meet munch the shark!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After dinner in the Haven restaurant, we went to the First night show, which is a sampling of many acts on the cruise. They have already changed the format quite a bit since the TA, adding activities on the ship like laser tag, go carts, etc. accc5a46785645504cd1f8fdb129df44.jpg

We planned to end the night in Q, listening to Camille Rae and her band. However, we were told that after only 15 minutes into her set, someone complained about the noise and the band was told to stop. That needs to get fixed soon. Not cool. Ended the night with a nightcap in the Haven bar. Going to give sleep a try!!

We planned to end the night in Q, listening to Camille Rae and her band. However, we were told that after only 15 minutes into her set, someone complained about the noise and the band was told to stop. That needs to get fixed soon. Not cool.

I can't believe they took the band off! We were on the TA and yes, they are a complete wall of sound and you cannot hear what anyone says to you, but that is unbelievable!

Sandra

Lunch is available in the Haven restaurant or Margaritaville (free for Haven on embarkation) so we headed up to Margaritaville.!

Any idea whether they are still offering 50% off dinner at Food Republic on day 1 like they did for Haven guests on the Escape?

Sent from my iPad using Forums