Stacy & Dave's Bliss-full Haven Canal Cruise May 10-25th

Stacy-b

Hi Stacy,

Was wondering if you know how much the Thermal Spa pass for the whole cruise is. We originally had a thermal spa balcony but had to change it to an accessible ocean view cabin because I need to use a wheelchair, and we just found out last week on the Getaway how difficult it is not having a handicap cabin.

Thanks

Bob :D

:)Hi All, :)

Will be following your review with much interest. We are cruising the Bliss Panama Canal transit cruise on Nov. 3rd and very interested in your thoughts and pictures.

Later

Bob ;)

Us too!!

There is a group of us doing private excursions in each port. My email is below if you’d like more information.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Stacy,

Was wondering if you know how much the Thermal Spa pass for the whole cruise is. We originally had a thermal spa balcony but had to change it to an accessible ocean view cabin because I need to use a wheelchair, and we just found out last week on the Getaway how difficult it is not having a handicap cabin.

Thanks

Bob :D

For upcoming 7-day Alaskan cruises, it is $199 purchased online ($20 more onboard).

Day 4 - Cartegena.

We took the Amazing Cartegena and City Wall tour. They walk you to a catamaran and then ride to the old city, where you walk around and take pictures for 2 1/2 hours, then back on the catamaran. It was interesting, but a little long and exhausting in the heat.

Sail away from Cartegena is early - 2:00 pm, so everyone seems to board the ship at the same time. The lines were crazy. It was the first time we really felt like there are 4,000 people here.

Got back in time to make lunch in the Haven. Yum. I think it might be whole ship map time!! [emoji42][emoji42]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk