Cellars Wine Bar Menu - Escape

I doubt you'll see it online, as it is presented to you on an IPAD I believe....a tablet for sure....not really an easy to take a pic of the menu....you drill down on the tablet using filters....

I doubt you'll see it online, as it is presented to you on an IPAD I believe....a tablet for sure....not really an easy to take a pic of the menu....you drill down on the tablet using filters....

Oh, that makes sense. I couldn't imagine why I couldn't find a menu. Too bad.... Thanks :)

I was also curious about this too since I am going on the Escape next week to Bermuda. I only found one image from 2016 which obviously isn't helpful now but enough for you to get an idea. Maybe I can snag a shot (if it is on an iPad) if I remember. It is run by the Robert Mondavi winery group so nice to see it isn't too Mondavi heavy.

Most of these are under the $15 max per glass for the premium package which definitely works for me.

Cellars-2.jpg

Was on the Escape 4-7...I am no wine snob, but I thought this area was nice, nice atmosphere etc...found some nice Sauvignon Blancs by the glass under the UDP price that my Bride and I enjoyed...

I was also curious about this too since I am going on the Escape next week to Bermuda. I only found one image from 2016 which obviously isn't helpful now but enough for you to get an idea. Maybe I can snag a shot (if it is on an iPad) if I remember. It is run by the Robert Mondavi winery group so nice to see it isn't too Mondavi heavy.

Most of these are under the $15 max per glass for the premium package which definitely works for me

That looks like a nice selection. Thanks for finding it. Might not be exact but at least it shows that they have a big selection. I can't wait to see it. Have fun next week. I'm going in July.

Most of these are under the $15 max per glass for the premium package which definitely works for me

That looks like a nice selection. Thanks for finding it. Might not be exact but at least it shows that they have a big selection. I can't wait to see it. Have fun next week. I'm going in July.

Answering my own post. I found a video on Youtube that shows some of the menu on the Ipad. Not sure if the link will work. If not, I searched "NCL Escape Wine Bar Menu". Here is the link: