Celebrity Constellation classic drinks package

Maxie33

Does anyone know if the smoothies at the Aqua Restaurant are covered on the Classic package. The 1st time we cruised with Celebrity they were, and last summer they weren’t. A friend just came home and said yes they were, so confusing!!

On Reflection in February in Aqua Spa Cafe, I was told smoothies were not covered by my Classic drink pkg.

• 4 weeks later...

The upgrade is $10 a day. You can now buy an upgraded drink and just pay the extra fee. If you're only ordering one or two martinis, it's not worth the upgrade. More than that, go for it. Same with premium label liquor. Water bottles are a higher quality also.

Hi

Does anyone know what you can get at the moment on the Classic Drinks Package in the way of beers and shorts. I am travelling in June and just wondering if you can get cocktails at the Ice Bar made with non-premium liquor or should I upgrade to Premium. I don't want to drink many cocktails but would like to know what exactly you can order. I cant find any up to date details on the Celebrity web page and it is really confusing trying to order a drink when you don't know what you can order.

The upgrade is $10 a day. You can now buy an upgraded drink and just pay the extra fee. If you're only ordering one or two martinis, it's not worth the upgrade. More than that, go for it. Same with premium label liquor. Water bottles are a higher quality also.

The upgrade is now $14 a day

Will the Captain's Club discount be applied to upgrade package purchase?

Many thanks in advance.

I have never seen an official statement on this. I can tell you that I am "elite plus" and I upgraded to the premium package on one cruise. I was pleasantly surprised that they applied the elite plus drink package discount. I don't know if that was policy or not or just something that happened on that cruise.

Just joining this thread. We have been on many Celebrity Cruises and have never upgraded to the Premium Drinks Package. Now having said that we do not like Cocktails but love the Martini Bar. I can get any spirit I like usually G a T or a glass of Prosecco which is far superior to the Champagne on board!!

Did not know about the discount for Elite upgrading to Premium Drinks Package. Any information would be appreciated;)