Shuttles in the Baltic

JVNYC

Does Norwegian provide shuttle service for some of the Baltic ports? Most of the Baltic ports are walk-off, but there are a few that may not be depending on where they dock. I'm sailing on the Spirit next year. Would anyone know if the below ports provide shuttles?

Helsinki

Tallinn

Klaipeda

Gdynia

Copenhagen

Zeebrugge

Ijmuiden (Amsterdam)

Does Norwegian provide shuttle service for some of the Baltic ports? Most of the Baltic ports are walk-off, but there are a few that may not be depending on where they dock. I'm sailing on the Spirit next year. Would anyone know if the below ports provide shuttles?

Helsinki

Tallinn

Klaipeda

Gdynia

Copenhagen

Zeebrugge

Ijmuiden (Amsterdam)

Helsinki - I don’t recall if there was a shuttle bus, but we used the hop on-hop off bus to get into the city. If there was an NCL shuttle it was probably more expensive than the HOHO.

Tallinn - I think there may be a shuttle, but the old town is a very short walk from the dock.

Copenhagen - This is usually an embarkation port, and they use the main cruise port a little way outside the city. However, as it will be a port of call then I assume we will dock at the area near the little mermaid. This is a nice and easy walk from the city centre, but I think that a shuttle is often provided when ships are there.

The other ports are not regular ports for NCL, and for some of them I don’t know of Them ever having visited there before, so we won’t know specifics of how to deal with it.

From what I know, I believe that Klaipeda is very close to the centre and that in Zebrugge and Gdynia it is usually to get a train to Brugge and Gdansk respectively. There will likely be some assistance to get to the train stations. I don’t know about the Amsterdam port, as I’ve only ever looked at cruises which dock in the centre, but I assume that there will be some transport offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk