Cigars???

tom66

We’re on Carnival Horizon June 25... anyone know if there is a cigar shop on board???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On all the ships I've been on, they usually have a small selection of cigars in the fun shops. On the Miracle recently they had about a few different varieties by Arturo Fuente, Brickhouse, and Perla Del Mar. They ranged from $8 to 20 a piece.

Good luck finding a nice place to smoke it! Carnival used to have indoor places for cigars but no more. Now you are lumped together with the cigarette smokers on an outside deck.

The smoking areas are actually pretty roomy now. We've been on 5 different ships over the last few years, and all have had a nice area with couches, and or tables and chairs. A lot better than years ago.

I bought look alike cubans in Cozumel I heard were good. All sealed etc,

In Honduras, i got the hand rolled 2nd to biggest package, the biggest package the wrapping was lighter in color. I wanted the darkest. A lady rolls the wrappers in Mahagany Bay. I was told these also were good.

cheaper and better than what is onboard. .. if you are in either of these two ports. The cigars onboard were no bargain. I have a group I go to that likes scotch and cigars and brought both back for them.

btw there is a customs form, and it only has you state cigarettes and booze, you dont have to declare cigars to bring home. (though the CD thought there might be a limit of 100, they were not on the declare form)