Contemplating a 3 night Liberty Cruise

Salem615

Thanks everyone. We are older but not geriatric. I like having a good time but do like to avoid "rowdiness". We do have a suite so we can retreat to that and enjoy our balcony. We don'y usually hang at the lido deck very much. On ship days we go and find a quieter place to hang out. We do enjoy the shows and movies. I would like to try the piano bar this time around.

Thanks everyone. We are older but not geriatric. I like having a good time but do like to avoid "rowdiness". We do have a suite so we can retreat to that and enjoy our balcony. We don'y usually hang at the lido deck very much. On ship days we go and find a quieter place to hang out. We do enjoy the shows and movies. I would like to try the piano bar this time around.

You will be fine, obviously - you already know to steer clear of whatever isn't your "thing", and there are plenty of quieter places to go hang out. Enjoy the cruise!

We were on the Liberty last May for a 4 night cruise and we really enjoyed it. I will be at a conference in October and have a few days afterward to do a mini vacation. Carnival had a nice deal on a suite on the Liberty and I ma thinking it could be a lot of fun.

I have heard reviews that a 3 day cruise is a "booze cruise". Is that really true? I don't want to be on a ship of crazies!

Also - how are the suites on the Liberty?

We just did a 4 day and a 3 day on the Liberty back to back. There was a bit of a difference in the crowds on the cruises, if anything I would say the 3 day had more families, but also more partying. Both were a lot of fun and we didn't have any issues with either. The 3 day had a lot less people in the dining room (we did your time dining).