Dawn cabin 96** ??

WMQueenie

Outside your cabin door is a Blank wall with a solid door on both end's.

It was the Internet cafe before Dawn's revamp.

Now its a quite seating area with a few couches and chair's overlooking the atrium below ,the stage and such.

Right, sitting area with steps down to atrium. Place you want to visit only but not stay are rooms in the area of 9506 and back a few rooms although I haven't seen recent reports of anyone seeing anything unusual there.

Right, sitting area with steps down to atrium. Place you want to visit only but not stay are rooms in the area of 9506 and back a few rooms although I haven't seen recent reports of anyone seeing anything unusual there.

Can you please elaborate.... I am in the planning stages and can't make up my mind between deck 9 or deck 10 for the 15 night Panama Canal cruise in Nov 2019 and would hate to have a cabin that has issues!!!

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Can you please elaborate.... I am in the planning stages and can't make up my mind between deck 9 or deck 10 for the 15 night Panama Canal cruise in Nov 2019 and would hate to have a cabin that has issues!!!

Yes, please elaborate! I am very curious what that means...

Elaborate what?

There are No reported issue's in this area. :confused:

Elaborate on this post..."visit only but not stay...."

Oh, Dex is saying there not much at all in the lounge area, just seating. Most folk look at the place, say very nice, and move along.

You may be right BUT...................

the bold part of his quote seems to indicate there was something not right in the area.

9506 is not in the O.P. 's area At All.

It's half a ship away.:confused:

9506 on the Dawn is one of the owners suites with 2 balconies. Don't think you will have much problem with that room except isn't that the one that is supposedly haunted??

Sorry all for the delay. I was going to post link this a.m. but got busy. Anyways, I believe the link below will give you some info. While the OP of the link was on 10 there have been mentions of people in 9506 seeing "things" as well as a few rooms back. There are 12 pages there so I don't remember if the story from 9506 was included there as well.

So for the OP of this thread, you are in a good location.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1074292

9506 on the Dawn is one of the owners suites with 2 balconies. Don't think you will have much problem with that room except isn't that the one that is supposedly haunted??

Correct, and yes, there was one report from that room.