Superior Oceanview Cabin (9516/9518) in the forward section of Majesty Reviews Please

Trip Biatch

Hi there,

I have two ocean view cabins on deck 6 (Category 6N) that look like a bread box. I am considering moving to a 2M category which is essentially a wash with the current RCI sale. The new cabin is on deck 9 and is 155 sq ft. vs. 122 sq ft. bread box so a bit more spacious. However, I am beginning to wonder why so many of those cabins are vacant.

Can anyone share some perspective to help me make my decision?

Thank you!

• 3 months later...

We are sailing next month, 9/22-26 to Key West and Cuba and are going to be in #9522. We had to pay a little extra, but the additional room seemed worth it. It also states "obstructed view" but I saw a picture someone had posted on another thread from that particular cabin window & while looking down gets you a lifeboard, looking straight out is great!

• 1 month later...

Thank you CathyandJim! YOU ROCK!! I wonder if cabin 9518 will also have a view in between the life boats. Things that make you go hmmm...

Couple of questions:

-Is the one side of the bed up against the window wall. It's kind of hard to tell in the picture.

-Did you feel much movement?

Thanks again!

TB

Hi TB -

The side of the bed close to the window is close, but there is room to walk there. Honestly didn't feel much movement at all. I am very prone to motion sickness and typically my breakfast of champions while cruising is coffee and dramamine, but this time I think I only took it on day one and didn't need it any other time.

Not sure if you can see it in the photo, but someone had given us the tip to get a plastic shoe bag and hang it on the bathroom door to hold everything you would normally put on the counters and that worked great!

• 2 weeks later...