Booked an HC room havent heard from Royal about it

I booked an HC room for our first RC cruise in Oct, and havent heard anything from RC. Is this normal?

Carnival and Princess send me a form within days of my booking asking about my wheelchair, what type of mobility I have etc.

This is our first cruise with RC and I am not sure what their policy is on this.

Should I contact them?

I booked an HC room for our first RC cruise in Oct, and havent heard anything from RC. Is this normal?

Carnival and Princess send me a form within days of my booking asking about my wheelchair, what type of mobility I have etc.

This is our first cruise with RC and I am not sure what their policy is on this.

Should I contact them?

Yes call Special Needs dept. Now known as the Access Dept I guess . I always get mine via email minutes after booking my cruise but I do call in to book.

Royal requires the special needs form to be faxed or email. The form asks for type of device, height, weight, etc.

This form is also used for requesting water for cpap, raised toilet, accessible excursions, diet, etc.

I’ve done this many times and most recently this morning for a November cruise.

Thanks for your help! Just got off the phone with them and they are emailing me the form, she said for some reason one wasn't sent to me for EITHER of my RC cruises (one in oct and one may 2019)

Very helpful!!

YA!

No need to have had to contact RCCL or even wait for RCCL to email the form as a on-line version of the Special Needs Form is on its website. https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/allaboutcruising/guestSpecialNeeds.do

Personally I complete the on-line immediately after receiving the booking confirmation. Receive a confirmation of receipt via email within 48 hours or less.