Specialty Coffees aboard Oasis with beverage package

I was thinking of buying the refreshment package as I love drinking starbucks type drinks. I know the starbucks on board aren't included in the refreshment package but I was hoping I could get the same type of drinks without the name brand at places they do take the beverage package.

So do the non-starbucks places have drinks like a chocolate chip frapuccino , or vanilla bean frapuccino that I can get with my beverage package? And I LOVE the cold ice tea drinks like starbucks very berry hibiscus ice tea or starbucks strawberry green tea infusion.

Are any of these types of drinks available or will I be very disappointed at the package offerings?

Thank you! This is our first cruise so I have no idea what to expect.

Ignore the Starbucks sign, this is from Adventure, but is a typical Cafe Promenade menu:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55344734&postcount=37

Bob is right on with the drink offerings. We had the Refreshment package on our last cruise and these were the available options. The coffee was Illy, which we really enjoyed.

In the past, we have always purchased the soda package. Due to the great price on the refreshment package on our cruise last November, we were hooked. We started each day with a coffee and then headed to the WJ for breakfast. The fresh orange juice is also part of that package. In the afternoon/evening, we could get soda or several of the virgin daiquiri's they offer. We feel with that package, your options are well worth the price.

Question, where besides cafe promenade can you actually get a speciality coffee or frozen coffee drink? On HOTS the lines were crazy long. Lots of kids/teens with the refreshment package (including ours!) at all hours awaiting in lines. I’m only a speciality coffee drinker (read not a “real” coffee drinker!) and just did without to avoid the lines...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question, where besides cafe promenade can you actually get a speciality coffee or frozen coffee drink? On HOTS the lines were crazy long. Lots of kids/teens with the refreshment package (including ours!) at all hours awaiting in lines. I’m only a speciality coffee drinker (read not a “real” coffee drinker!) and just did without to avoid the lines...

Park Cafe, though the specialty coffee menu there might not be as extensive as Cafe Promenade.

Thank you for all the replies. With regards to the Vitality Cafe their fruit smoothies and fresh vegetable juices also are included? I thought I read something like that but it isn't published in the official "what's included in this drink package" list. Can anyone confirm the fresh vegetable juices and fruit smoothies? That would be awesome to also get those drinks included.

Thank you for all the replies. With regards to the Vitality Cafe their fruit smoothies and fresh vegetable juices also are included? I thought I read something like that but it isn't published in the official "what's included in this drink package" list. Can anyone confirm the fresh vegetable juices and fruit smoothies? That would be awesome to also get those drinks included.

Smoothies are included as long as they don't include protein powder.