Pay now or pay later??

Sea and Me

This will be our first cruise on Carnival :) I was wondering if you pay when you select an excursion or the wi-if package or if it goes on your seapass once on the ship? We are considering buying a wi-if package and are looking at a few excursions.

Thanks in advance. Have a good day.

If you purchase any excursion or wi-fi package before the cruise, have your credit card ready. You will pay immediately, and the excursion tickets will be delivered to your stateroom.

You can choose to prepay now, or you can buy it later on the ship. If these are things you are interested in, I would buy them now. The wifi will go up in price if you buy it later. Excursions can sell out. You can always cancel them before the cruise if you change your mind.

I was checking out the internet packages on the Vista last night and saw that if you purchase before your cruise there is a 15% discount on the package.

Its a dollar per day savings if you prepurchased

Download the HUB app before you go- or you will have to pay for the internet to get it

Anything you order in advance like excursions, beverages for the room, etc. will be charged to your credit card immediately. We use our Carnival MasterCard for excursions & automatically get 10% back on that same statement.