Pier 66, Riverside, Hilton marina or BW Oceanside.

Feline-fine

Not sure where I should post this ? Sure someone will correct me if wrong though ;p

Does anyone have personal experience of these hotels? It's my last leg of my journey and need to go a little cheaper for this part!

My personal needs would be a balcony ( or terrace) and we walkable distance to the trolley, some shops and cafes.

Leaning towards the Pier 66, heard some reviews that the lower level rooms need updating however I've just been looking at you tube and recent videos seem favourable.

Best Western seems a great location but not as nice for pool etc.

Anyone have some good/bad experiences of any of the above to help me make up my mind ?

Many thanks

Ceri

Well, it would help to know what city you will be in. But there is a board here called North American Homeports, and under that East Coast, West Coast, Florida... That would be a good place to start. EM

We love the Hilton Marina. Have stayed there at least twice. Go to Trip Advisor and read reviews on the hotels you have selected.

If you pick the Hilton...make sure you stay in the "Tower" (newer and nicer part of the hotel)

Well, it would help to know what city you will be in. But there is a board here called North American Homeports, and under that East Coast, West Coast, Florida... That would be a good place to start. EM

Duh me! Fort Lauderdale! I'll check the boards. Thanks!

We love the Hilton Marina. Have stayed there at least twice. Go to Trip Advisor and read reviews on the hotels you have selected.

If you pick the Hilton...make sure you stay in the "Tower" (newer and nicer part of the hotel)

Thanks for your response. They do seem to have a nice pool etc. I've read the reviews and they all seem to be polar opposites!

Can i ask is there plenty within a 1mile radius if on foot? Eg cafes, shops etc.

Thanks again....Off to check the boards now :)