Salmon bake

Libertarian

They are the booking vendor. But- I don't book most Salmon Bakes in advance. Especially Liarsville and Gold Creek. These are outside. Nothing worse than a cold damp day, where your food is already cold by time you sit down. Walk up is available.

Did two in Juneau. Don't remember who it was through, but both were booked through Princess. Didn't feel it was worth it. Not for the food you get, the amount of time it takes up, and the whole atmosphere.

The one in Juneau.

Gold Creek Salmon Bake is just purchased at one of the dock kiosks. They run a continuous loop bus, which is of significant benefit to access the weather and go when it fits your time best.

Did two in Juneau. Don't remember who it was through, but both were booked through Princess. Didn't feel it was worth it. Not for the food you get, the amount of time it takes up, and the whole atmosphere.

This is what makes "reviews" challenging to use, my neighbors just got back and the Salmon bake was their favorite. Everyone has different likes and wants

This is what makes "reviews" challenging to use, my neighbors just got back and the Salmon bake was their favorite. Everyone has different likes and wants

I agree. We all have different tastes and expectations. If you never have had wild salmon, it is a real treat. Nothing like the farmed Atlantic Salmon which is garbage. The negative I read that was mentioned often, was some did not like the sweet sauce that they put on it. People don't take the time to really read the positives and/or negatives.