Majestic Princess questions

ellie1145

We have also booked the repositioning cruise back to Singapore in February 2020. That will be the last cruise of Majestic's second Australian season. I am hoping by then that Princess will have recognized the need to make changes to accommodate the Australian market. I have tried to ignore the negative comments flooding in from Western passengers during the Asian season.

Yeah me too;)

We are sailing Shanghai to Sydney in August, look out for my Live From;p will be posted on the Aus/NZ board for all those cruising after us, hopefully will be able to answer all your questions.

Yeah me too;)

We are sailing Shanghai to Sydney in August, look out for my Live From;p will be posted on the Aus/NZ board for all those cruising after us, hopefully will be able to answer all your questions.

I look foward to it cheznandy.

We are on the only 1st Majestic cruise out of Sydney to the islands.

Have booked into the Chinese restuarant but waiting for some reviews on the French one.

I'm sure you will get lots of questions from everyone when you start posting. :D

I look foward to it cheznandy.

We are on the only 1st Majestic cruise out of Sydney to the islands.

Have booked into the Chinese restuarant but waiting for some reviews on the French one.

I'm sure you will get lots of questions from everyone when you start posting. :D

Yep have already started the list haha!

We have had a couple of Princess ships spend half the year in Asia on a regular basis and return to OZ, so I know most things will change (smoking, AUD onboard, grats included, menu, etc and hopefully all the life vests around the pool that I have seen in videos!! I have read they are making changes to the bars, Vista lounge, kareoke rooms too.

All geared up for a great Aussie summer of cruising;p

We have also booked the repositioning cruise back to Singapore in February 2020. That will be the last cruise of Majestic's second Australian season. I am hoping by then that Princess will have recognized the need to make changes to accommodate the Australian market. I have tried to ignore the negative comments flooding in from Western passengers during the Asian season.

What were some of the negative comments? I haven’t heard any (but I haven’t looked either).