Anthem - Front Corner Rooms

We're booked 2 connecting interior rooms for the month of March (2 adults, 2 kids). But I also noticed that the front corner ocean view rooms are also available (not balcony but window). The room looks extra large as it's on the corner (e.g. 8110 or 8510, similar on deck 9).

Anyone stayed in these? How bad are they for movement? From cost point of view, the cost of us staying in the ocean view room and splitting us up between 2 rooms is similar. But my main concern would be movement. Just wondering if you're constantly feeling the ship? The rooms look quite spacious though. Guess on the negative side, it's a longer walk to the elevators.

Note that our interior rooms are also front area of ship (just not as front).

Last November, we did a GTY balcony and was assigned 9514 which is the most foreward balcony on the starboard side (and next to the corner cabin). We were a bit nervous about its location but it was for naught. It was a smooth ride and with very little hall traffic/noise. There was also very little wind movement due to the solid wall to the front. We were very pleasantly surprised and would not hesitate to book that location again.

We're booked 2 connecting interior rooms for the month of March (2 adults, 2 kids). But I also noticed that the front corner ocean view rooms are also available (not balcony but window). The room looks extra large as it's on the corner (e.g. 8110 or 8510, similar on deck 9).

Anyone stayed in these? How bad are they for movement? From cost point of view, the cost of us staying in the ocean view room and splitting us up between 2 rooms is similar. But my main concern would be movement. Just wondering if you're constantly feeling the ship? The rooms look quite spacious though. Guess on the negative side, it's a longer walk to the elevators.

Note that our interior rooms are also front area of ship (just not as front).

Just to be sure:

Your choice is between:

two interior connected cabins

one oceanview cabin

Is that correct?

If so, I would rather have the two interiors.

:)

Just to be sure:

Your choice is between:

two interior connected cabins

one oceanview cabin

Is that correct?

If so, I would rather have the two interiors.

:)

Yes correct.

But if you look at these corner rooms, they are quite large compared to a standard ocean view.

My son stayed in the corner room. I couldn’t believe how large it was. It was bigger then my suite. You didn’t say the ages of your children but it has a lot of floor space for playing games or whatever. There is a great big window with a chair in front for looking out.

My son stayed in the corner room. I couldn’t believe how large it was. It was bigger then my suite. You didn’t say the ages of your children but it has a lot of floor space for playing games or whatever. There is a great big window with a chair in front for looking out.

My kids will be 14 and 10 when we cruise. We actually don't spend a ton of time in our room and just hang out (only when waiting for others to get ready). Do you know how they found the motion. Still debating on keeping the 2 interiors (virtual balcony screen) or switching to one of the front corner rooms. it's till almost 2 years away so these room are available. Also, not sure if weather is typically calmer or rougher in March if movement is felt more in these rooms (or can totally vary)

We just got off of Anthem May 12th. We were in room 9110. There was movement. No one got sick. And the room is HUGE. If some movement is tolerable, I would recommend these rooms. There is a little private hallway that connects it to the room next to it.

Two bathrooms. 😄😉

Yeah...a big bonus...especially with 2 girls in our party. ;)

And although by invoice my daughter and I are in one room and DH and son in other, our kids will share the connecting room...and they can each then get their own bed, which is more comfortable for them.

We just got off of Anthem May 12th. We were in room 9110. There was movement. No one got sick. And the room is HUGE. If some movement is tolerable, I would recommend these rooms. There is a little private hallway that connects it to the room next to it.

Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm not sure how sensitive. I know DH can get queasy stomach on really rough seas (but you can feel that anywhere) and not sure about my kids. So think them we're safer to keep our interiors (but again, these aren't so far away from the corner room). Interesting that they have their own hallway.