3rd party excursion

BLAMBKY

I saw that someone said that Carnival will give you OBC if you find one of their excursions cheaper using another tour provider. I am trying to help my DD & SIL save on excursions. One they wanted as Twister/beach in Cozumel, no luck so far. Is it possibly that it is so popular that the only way to get it is through Carnival? Any other suggestions of where to look to spend less on excursions?

Check out the port of call boards here for suggestions or to ask for independent operators. Personally, I use a combination of google searches, the port of call boards, and tripadvisor to get a good idea or who's reputable and who isn't. There is a form you need to fill out if you find an identical tour (same itinerary, activities and length).

In order to receive the OBC price match:

1. You have to have already booked the excursion through Carnival.

2. The excursion you are price-matching to must be identical to the one booked through Carnival.

3. Submit the online price match guarantee form and wait for a response.

Price matches are given as 110% of the difference in price.

Occasionally, Carnival will enter into "exclusivity" contracts with key excursion providers, which means that those providers cannot accommodate Carnival passengers outside of a booked Carnival excursion.

I typically will review excursion much the same way Keys2Heaven does. If this is their first cruise, I would recommend booking Carnival excursions for piece of mind, except in a few ports such as Cozumel where it is so easy to DIY it's almost impossible to go wrong.