Give Me FREDOM!!! A semi live review of FOS June 2, 218

Following along! We will be on Freedom in two weeks. Interested in how the embarkation experience is. First time sailing from San Juan.

Get there early. 15 minutes from the door of the taxi to the chairs! We were the first to board as well at 11 am. Having a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to be a spelling ****, but if you change the spelling from "Fredom" to "Freedom" in the thread title, this thread will come up when people use the ship-specific search links on the right. Following along, thanks for doing the review...

I don't want to be a spelling ****, but if you change the spelling from "Fredom" to "Freedom" in the thread title, this thread will come up when people use the ship-specific search links on the right. Following along, thanks for doing the review...

He can't change it 20 minutes after he created it. It take a moderator. Bob, where for art thou Bob?

Believe me Evilgrin, I tried!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It looks like your in Antigua today. Can't wait to hear what you do there. This is an island I have to get back to. When I was there in 2014 I took the worst excursion ever, sponsored by Royal. It was dropped later, but I really need to get back to this island again.

Sorry I’ve been a little lax at posting! Too much to do and not enough time. I promise to catch up soon!

No worries! Enjoy Freedom. If you see Mike looking lost, help him out ;)

Believe me Evilgrin, I tried!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, they don't let you edit a thread title? That sucks. :D

Oh well, following along with rapt anticipation regardless - sailing Freedom this October and these live threads are the absolute best. Thanks again for doing it !

Wow, they don't let you edit a thread title? That sucks. :D

So Someone doesn't create a title - "Royal is the best cruise line"

and then you reply, "I agree"

Then the original poster changes the title to "You should be allowed to marry your sister" :evilsmile:

Absurd example , but we are killing time till the OP finds time. I will definitely go back on Freedom again.

So Someone doesn't create a title - "Royal is the best cruise line"

and then you reply, "I agree"

Then the original poster changes the title to "You should be allowed to marry your sister" :evilsmile:

Absurd example , but we are killing time till the OP finds time. I will definitely go back on Freedom again.

So to help you out and kill a little more time, here’s dinner this evening from Chops!

5f620f68c4e8b6f391ba7cd27f170cd3.jpg

So to help you out and kill a little more time, here’s dinner this evening from Chops!

5f620f68c4e8b6f391ba7cd27f170cd3.jpg

I've had up and down experience with Chops, but both times on Freedom it was excellent. Enjoy St Lucia.

If you are seated in My Time Dining when using the main dining room, should your Head Waiter be named Dennis please tell him Momma Crystal and Tim says Hello!!!

Dennis is by far the best head waiter we have ever had.

Tim & Crystal.