Horizon questions....a few from a first timer...

sealady5

Hello ! so excited for June 21 ! I was wondering about how the A/C is in the cabins...decent?? Also, i heard you can request a fan ? ( would be good, if the A/C is weak) Third question....In the Your Time MDR, aft, i thought i saw a few tables by windows !!! Wow, that would be awesome...Does anyone have input on these questions ? Thanks fellow cruisers !!:D

Hello ! so excited for June 21 ! I was wondering about how the A/C is in the cabins...decent?? Also, i heard you can request a fan ? ( would be good, if the A/C is weak) Third question....In the Your Time MDR, aft, i thought i saw a few tables by windows !!! Wow, that would be awesome...Does anyone have input on these questions ? Thanks fellow cruisers !!:D

The a/c was fine last week on Horizon. In fact, could get very cold. We did not request a fan.

Yes, YTD is the Meridian dining room at the stern. There were many tables by the windows--at the stern and also along the sides. You can request one.

Even a party just for two?

Yes. Along the side of the ship there were tables for two. Just be aware they were set up alongside other tables for two so we had seaday brunch at one of those and we were just inches from the people who sat by the window. Didn't matter to us though.

I don't recall the size of the tables along the back window.

The a/c was fine last week on Horizon. In fact, could get very cold. We did not request a fan.

Yes, YTD is the Meridian dining room at the stern. There were many tables by the windows--at the stern and also along the sides. You can request one.

Thank yu so much !! I can't wait !

Thank yu so much !! I can't wait !

The Horizon and Vista have individual AC unit in each cabin (at the expense of the third closet). On our Vista sailings I got the temp down to 63.2 (to see how cold it could get) which is the coolest of any our cruises (by far).

Sent from my iPad using Forums