Question about Xpress Pass

btobey

We did the online checkin for our upcoming Celebrity Cruise (on June 17) as soon as it was available. My husband received an "Xpress Pass" in his name, listing him as being the "primary pass holder." I am listed under the section with the cabin number; also, in the separate section where it says "primary reservation," both of our names are listed.

So, we just have the one Xpress pass document. My husband actually has asked Celebrity about whether we need more than one Xpress pass, but they said that because the reservation was in his name/his credit card, that is why he is listed as primary and why we only need one pass for our "group" (the two of us). However, my husband has read references to needing Xpress "passes" (plural) for each person in the party.

So my question is, is the one Xpress pass that has both of our names sufficient, or do we need a copy and/or to otherwise obtain a second one?

If you are arriving at the port separately and at different times you'll need two. Otherwise, if travelling together and using only one credit card that will be charged with both of your onboard charges one express pass with both names on it is sufficient.

If you are arriving at the port separately and at different times you'll need two. Otherwise, if travelling together and using only one credit card that will be charged with both of your onboard charges one express pass with both names on it is sufficient.

It's my husband and I, so we will be arriving together and using the same card. ;)