4 ships in Barcelona port on same day-enough cabs from the port?

cruzemaven

Barcelona is one of my favorite cities in the world. It seems like everyone wants to be the first off when a ship arrives in port, so you should probably avoid an early morning tour. I'd suggest getting tickets for late morning. If you get to Familia early, there is plenty to see in that area before the start of your tour. Or I can imagine enjoying a sangria at one of the many sidewalk cafes and just marveling at the architecture of the building before going inside.

I think 4 ships is pretty normal for Barcelona in the high season. From what I remember the port can take 7 (?) ships.

If taxis run short at the port just take the blue port bus that will drop you outside the port and you will easily find a taxi.

We are planning to purchase skip the line timed entrance tickets to The Sagrada Familia...will getting a taxi from the port be a problem with 4 ships in at the same time? When would be the best time to go?

No idea on best time for you but we have been to Barcelona quite a few times in recent years and there is always a regular stream of taxis going backwards and forwards at the port. They are plentiful and reasonably priced.

Barcelona is the busiest poet in Europe and they handle it extremely well. Getting a taxi should not be a problem just expect a line to get one but it will move rather quickly.

As constantcruiser said if you get there early plenty to see around the Sagrada Familia.

Edited by jelayne
typo

Barcelona is the busiest poet in Europe and they handle it extremely well. Getting a taxi should not be a problem just expect a line to get one but it will move rather quickly.

As constantcruiser said if you get there early plenty to see around the Sagrada Familia.

Can you recommend some of their early works?:evilsmile: