Are Drink Packages Ever Offered at a Discount

jmb4534

We're sailing on the Zuiderdam next year. This will be our third cruise on the Zuiderdam, but it's been a long time since our last cruise with HAL. Does HAL ever offer discounts on drink packages like "Buy one, get on half" or percent discounts? Thanks!

We're sailing on the Zuiderdam next year. This will be our third cruise on the Zuiderdam, but it's been a long time since our last cruise with HAL. Does HAL ever offer discounts on drink packages like "Buy one, get on half" or percent discounts? Thanks!

there is a small discount if you buy the beverage package on line ($5 discount approximately) - the one where it covers 15 drinks per day.

There is also a happy hour - twice a day on the ships I have been on. buy one drink and get the 2nd for $2.

Hope this helps. this is all that springs to mind and hopefully others can help too.

there is a small discount if you buy the beverage package on line ($5 discount approximately) - the one where it covers 15 drinks per day.

There is also a happy hour - twice a day on the ships I have been on. buy one drink and get the 2nd for $2.

Hope this helps. this is all that springs to mind and hopefully others can help too.

Thank you! This does help. The Buy one, get one for $2 would be better than nothing. I really don't drink enough to make the package worth the money.

I see you are from NB. We will be there on RCCL in September. Really looking forward to it.

Does HH cover all drinks or just certain ones?