How to add special event ?

Mommawo

I have seen people saying they got something special for Birthdays and anniversaries and such. Where do I add that on my carnival info? It’s worth a try
There is an option to do that on your Carnival cruise manager at the CCL site. Edited by Towel Critter
At least there used to be. I just looked and didn't see it.

Mommawo,Can you please tell me how you did that? I can't find it. We are also celebrating my birthday & our anniversary! I have already done the check in, if that matters. Thanks!

Under your cruise details, it's listed under your guests. You add it there.

is it dependent on how close to your cruise date you are or if you booked with a travel agent? i got to that page, but it doesn't allow me to "click" on anything. tia :)

We're 45 days from our next sailing, already finished the check-in (but I am able to modify this for our sailing next year as well) so how close you are shouldn't matter. As far as a travel agent, I never have nor would I ever use one of those so I cannot comment on that aspect. From my understanding though you're limited on what you can do if you have to go through a travel agent for whatever reason.

35dbxo1.png

I don't have the option to edit my cruise details. Maybe because I booked through a TA?

That's probably it. I know when you go through a TA that Carnival cannot do anything for you, everything has to go through the TA. I guess you could email them and have them add it for you.

Yes, I did just that. This is the first time I booked through a TA. We saved a couple hundred dollars, but I'm not sure if it was worth it. I like being in control of my bookings!

I understand that, and go through the same thing every time I book a cruise. Eventually I usually decide to go through my TA (which is Costco). Price wins over control, for me personally.