Golden Princess - Large Dining Party

ev8876

Hi - we have a party of 14 confirmed for Late Traditional Dining on the Golden Princess on January 14. Is there any way that Princess would consider putting 2 tables together so that we could all sit together or is it more likely that they will split us up into 2 tables. Would they at try to have the tables next to each other? Just wondering. Thanks.

You most likely will have 2 tables. This actually is a better solution - I have been at large tables (with 10 or 11) and it is just too large and you end up not hearing anyone except one or two other people. I have far more preferred to have (2) 6 or 8 person size tables when you actually have a chance to talk to people at your table.

If you have 2 tables - you can switch tables midway and still see everyone.

I agree with Coral in that two tables will be alot better. Either two tables of 8 or one with 6 and the other with 8. Make sure you see the Maitre'd at the start of the cruise to set that up.

Marilyn

If you haven't done it already, make sure all your booking numbers are linked so that you get the same table assignments. Your TA can assist you with this.

Agreed, Make sure your travel agent knows all the people in your group need to sit together. You will probably be put at a table for 8 and a table for 6 next to each other.

The bases of the tables in the dining room are bolted to the floor and cannot be moved or pushed together. They can change the tops to make the table size smaller or larger, but not where the base is. The largest table size I've seen is 10 people. You'll most likely be placed at two tables next to each other.

Hi - we have a party of 14 confirmed for Late Traditional Dining on the Golden Princess on January 14. Is there any way that Princess would consider putting 2 tables together so that we could all sit together or is it more likely that they will split us up into 2 tables. Would they at try to have the tables next to each other? Just wondering. Thanks.

ev8876

Better with two tables next to oneonther

IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF OUR GROUP (YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN US)

ON THE GOLDEN PRINCESS JANUARY 14,2006 B/4 WE SAIL @ 4:00PM AT THE OUTRIGGER BAR ( LIDO DECK 14) FOR A MEET AND GREET

STUR DAYTON,OHIO

PS KAYE FROM CHICAGO LAND HAS DESIGNED CRUISE CRITIC SIGNS TO PUT ON STATE ROOM DOORS

I WILL TRY TO HAVE A FEW AT MEET AND GREET

Archived