Purchasing Unlimited Premium Wifi Ahead of Cruise

apietros

Hi all! Has anyone purchased their wifi ahead of time to save the 15%? How did it work out for you? When you went to login.com once you were onboard, was it a seamless process to get connected?

Thanks in advance!!

I have bought it a couple of times. I can't remember the exact procedure, but it was no problem at all to do.

I have a feeling that last time it just recognised I had the package when I registered onboard.

For the last couple of times I bought it I was certainly able to do it myself without having to get any assistance from the staff. I did go to the internet cafe once to set it up, but from memory that was the first time I had repurchased it, and I just assumed that was required.

I have bought it a couple of times. I can't remember the exact procedure, but it was no problem at all to do.

I have a feeling that last time it just recognised I had the package when I registered onboard.

For the last couple of times I bought it I was certainly able to do it myself without having to get any assistance from the staff. I did go to the internet cafe once to set it up, but from memory that was the first time I had repurchased it, and I just assumed that was required.

Thanks for your reply!

Yes.

Latitudes bonus minutes have to be added manually at the internet desk which I visited on around day 3.

When you have one of the unlimited packages the minutes are irrelevant. No need to waste your time adding minutes when your time is unlimited.

I have done it several times, without issue.

In Dec on the Jewel, I couldn't login, thought I was doing something wrong - waited in line when Internet manager was available on Day 2, turns out internet wasn't available until we left port, could have saved myself time by trying to login more than once - oops

The Bliss had technical issues, so the internet manager did need to manually set up our accounts

I have done it several times, without issue.

In Dec on the Jewel, I couldn't login, thought I was doing something wrong - waited in line when Internet manager was available on Day 2, turns out internet wasn't available until we left port, could have saved myself time by trying to login more than once - oops

The Bliss had technical issues, so the internet manager did need to manually set up our accounts

Thanks for your reply!

I think I am going to buy it today! 18 more days til I'm on the Escape!!