Best cave tubing guide for my 6 year old

amandaepperson21

We will be in Belize 7:00 am - 6:00 pm on 8/1. I have wanted to do cave tubing in Belize for many years. Got cheated out of doing it last time we went there because I got pregnant right before we sailed lol.

My youngest child is 6. We have two other kids going as well. There are at least a few tour guides that offer tours for his age. I’m hoping to find one that:

* Has life jackets that are made for children and fit appropriately

* Maybe help carry tubes for kids on the 30 minute hike?

I’d like to find the most kid-friendly provider. Advice appreciated.

I’m looking at third party providers because Princess requires children be 8 years old and 48” to do the cave tubing through them.

We had Cardinal as our guide last time we were in Belize, he was very friendly and Polite, he took us on a trip to see the Monkey. The kids loved him, and he also does trips through the Caves and the Archaeological sites, you can contact Way To Go Tours BELIZE and request Cardinal to be your cave guide, he was excellent.

• 2 weeks later...

We have went twice with cavetubing . bz and they are wonderful. Cavetubing is more than just cave tubing. They show you so many things along the way and it's a very interesting walk. They took my daughter when she was 3 years old and again at 5 (I think it was). After tubing they take you to the owners house and you have a wonderful lunch. Perfect way to end the day. I have 2 reviews in my signature line with pictures if you are interested. :)

We have went twice with cavetubing . bz and they are wonderful. Cavetubing is more than just cave tubing. They show you so many things along the way and it's a very interesting walk. They took my daughter when she was 3 years old and again at 5 (I think it was). After tubing they take you to the owners house and you have a wonderful lunch. Perfect way to end the day. I have 2 reviews in my signature line with pictures if you are interested. :)

How many were in your party?

NON-RELATED QUESTION: I recently sailed the Vista and have tons of pictures and wrote a review. However I cannot figure out how to post the pictures. Any advise is appreciated. Thank you.

NON-RELATED QUESTION: I recently sailed the Vista and have tons of pictures and wrote a review. However I cannot figure out how to post the pictures. Any advise is appreciated. Thank you.

First you have to host the pictures somewhere (I used Smugmug) and then grab the url link and then hit the "picture" on here that looks like a mountain and then a small box will pop up and you paste the url into it and the picture will show up within your review. :):)