Crown & Anchor Number

Forgive me if this is a really stupid question. I tried searching here with no results. I am booked on my first two ever Royal cruises. The first is a groups booking for a convention, so I do not have any of the details yet. The second I booked last night. The website asks if I have a Crown & Anchor number. Is that like a VIFP number with Carnival? Do you sign up for it or is it automatically given to you (which means shouldn’t they know it?)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, your C&A number is exactly like your Carnival VIFP number.....It shows your "loyalty" level with the cruise line.

You can call the C&A number at 800-526-9723. If you don't already have a number, they will assign one to you.

Here ya go! Happy Sailing! :D

QHow do I enroll in the Crown & Anchor Society?

A

If you are a new guest, there is no need to sign up for Crown & Anchor Society. You will be automatically enrolled after you complete your first sailing with Royal Caribbean International (applies to US Residents). Membership benefits begin after you have completed at least one Royal Caribbean International cruise.

If you have sailed with us but are not yet enrolled, you can contact Crown & Anchor Society at (800) 526-9723 to sign up before your next cruise. If you are outside the U.S. and Canada, call (541) 285-9723. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 9 AM-10 PM EST and Saturday through Sunday 9 AM-8 PM EST. Please be sure to have information about your previous cruise(s) on hand: ship name(s), sail date(s), and booking number(s).

You can also visit the Loyalty Ambassador onboard to sign-up for the program. Benefits begin after you have completed at least one Royal Caribbean International cruise. If your email address is given, we will use this to only communicate your Program benefits unless you opt-in to other solicitations.

With the new website, enrollment in C&A is supposed to happen automatically, but not sure when that happens. If this is your first time on Royal, you don’t get any benefits until you complete that first cruise, so getting enrolled before you cruise is not really required. You will still get cruise points for all cruises even if you wait for that automatic enrollment.