Price Drop!

YVRBassEletric, thank you for your kinds words. Born and raised in Vancouver until my 20's then moved to BBY now living in California. Heading to Vancouver tomorrow for the surgery. Yes, I intend on making it at great vacation. It is what it is so now to move on and enjoy our trip to Bermuda in one week.:)

born in Vancouver, lived in multiple neighbourhoods, BBY, Port Moody, Delta, now Coquitlam, will be staying here, can't afford to move.

Just looked at the weather forecast, your bringing the sun with you! thought you might get to enjoy the rain

born in Vancouver, lived in multiple neighbourhoods, BBY, Port Moody, Delta, now Coquitlam, will be staying here, can't afford to move.

Just looked at the weather forecast, your bringing the sun with you! thought you might get to enjoy the rain

I hear you, it's ridiculously expensive in California to move too, especially in the Bay Area! I wasn't going to bring shorts, force of habit lol, but I saw the forecast and added them :D

YVRBassEletric, thank you for your kinds words. Born and raised in Vancouver until my 20's then moved to BBY now living in California. Heading to Vancouver tomorrow for the surgery. Yes, I intend on making it at great vacation. It is what it is so now to move on and enjoy our trip to Bermuda in one week.:)

You will LOVE Bermuda! My favorite place. Enjoy! Speedy recovery for mom too.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have not worried about a steamer or travel iron since I discovered "Downey Wrinkle Release" costs $5 works great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh my gosh, I just picked up a 3 oz trial size as a desperate measure. Glad to hear it actually works, thanks DMH15!:D

nope, nope and nope. I called Wednesday when it went down $500 and the supervisor knew what I was calling about and came onto the line reciting the policy verbatim, basically said your "sol" in not those words of course but was very cold and rude in my opinion. She didn't even start with hello, how can I help you!:( Good Lord! I'm on the Escape and so far, this trip planning on this ship has been my least favorite. The new water/wine/steamer policy and their price adjustment policy sucks! I'm praying that this doesn't continue and trying to look on the bright side. Not sure if I am a fan of Norwegian but I will wait until after the cruise to decide this.

What’s the new price adjustment policy

My understanding is if the price drops after final payment date, you would be eligible for 25% of the drop in OBC. So in your case, $250.

They have not done that consistently in years and it is not their policy.

nope, nope and nope. I called Wednesday when it went down $500 and the supervisor knew what I was calling about and came onto the line reciting the policy verbatim, basically said your "sol" in not those words of course but was very cold and rude in my opinion. She didn't even start with hello, how can I help you!:( Good Lord! I'm on the Escape and so far, this trip planning on this ship has been my least favorite. The new water/wine/steamer policy and their price adjustment policy sucks! I'm praying that this doesn't continue and trying to look on the bright side. Not sure if I am a fan of Norwegian but I will wait until after the cruise to decide this.

None of those policies changed any time recently.

Oh my gosh, I just picked up a 3 oz trial size as a desperate measure. Glad to hear it actually works, thanks DMH15!:D

You are welcome! Just make sure your hands are clean and dry before you use them to rub out wrinkles. I learned the hard way. One time I had recently applied hand lotion. Oops.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I hope so, for both! Any Bermuda tips? I did ask in a forum but got one or two responses.

Spend time at Horseshoe Bay. IMO it’s a Great beach! If you walk to the left (if facing the ocean) you will come across some beautiful areas with rock formations. If you want to enjoy dinner on the beach at sunset try Breezes. It’s a 15 min drive from the boat. The rum swizzles are a must too! It’s a lovely island and the people are warm and friendly.