Liquor gift packages

hi I am booked on Jewel,transatlantic and wanted to buy one of these packages for the cruise , stats in fine print than this is not available on this and many other ships. Why would they offer it if it is not Available? I bought this on Celebrity. Any ideas?;)

hi I am booked on Jewel,transatlantic and wanted to buy one of these packages for the cruise , stats in fine print than this is not available on this and many other ships. Why would they offer it if it is not Available? I bought this on Celebrity. Any ideas?;)

The gifts selection is not unique to the ship like the cruise planner is. That is why they tell you what ships it is available on.

The gifts selection is not unique to the ship like the cruise planner is. That is why they tell you what ships it is available on.

Did not seem to be available on many ships so,Inwas wondering if they are testing it out and will be expanding it

Did not seem to be available on many ships so,Inwas wondering if they are testing it out and will be expanding it

The packages have been available on selected ships for a couple of years now, I've not heard anything about expaning it to other ships.