Trying to get status match

PattiHere

Someone with more MSC experience please correct me if I’m wrong. The rep put me on hold and said she was doing so because it looked like there was a discount for our sailing. If I look at our current sailing now, the price only goes down to our new rate if I’m logged in, showing our new Black status. It sounded like it wasn’t all sailings (?), but I could be wrong. Does MSC give discounts like other lines for loyalty? (Like RC gives balcony discounts starting at Platinum.).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends on certain sailings, but for Black status, it's minimum 5% for all staterooms.....at least based on the ones I've search so far. My $599 Seaside cruise went down to $549.

I sent attached photos of previous RCCL sail cards as "DIAMOND" is displayed on the card. Haven't heard back. Anyone else have any success doing this as a verification?

I did a screenshot of NCL Platinum status and sent to my PCC. He forwarded it on.

Thanks for all the good info.

My husband is Diamond on RCCL and I'm not. If he applies for status match he should get black. Do both of us sailing together have to be Black to get the benefits?