Good Tour Provider that picks up in Sorrento?

cpl100

Does anyone have a recommendation for a tour provider that leaves from Sorrento? We (2 people) are staying there and I am interested in a tour of Amalfi Coast, preferably with more time in the towns than was provided when we did a tour from the port of Naples.

Since we are only two people, I am looking for a provider that puts the tour together rather than us finding others to join us to make up a group.

Please share your experiences....good or bad!

Thank you and have a great night!

Domenico from Private tour in Italy! This area is his specialty. We used him several years ago in both the Amalfi coast and Rome. Both of our kids recently used him and I have referred numerous friends to him as well. In fact, friends of mine are currently touring with him.

His service is exceptional and he's passionate about his tours.

http://www.privatetourinitaly.com

Regards,

Frank

I wish we could edit in this forum.

I actually want to join up with a company that does group tours (that I don't have to find the 'group' myself) as it will be from our hotel and not on a cruise day.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have a recommendation for a tour provider that leaves from Sorrento? We (2 people) are staying there and I am interested in a tour of Amalfi Coast, preferably with more time in the towns than was provided when we did a tour from the port of Naples.

Since we are only two people, I am looking for a provider that puts the tour together rather than us finding others to join us to make up a group.

Please share your experiences....good or bad!

Thank you and have a great night!

I would expect there to be travel agencies in Sorrento who offer day trips by coach which you could book once you are at the hotel. Your reception should be able to advise too. Sorrento is an extremely popular destination for British tourists who stay for one or two weeks on package holidays and they will nearly all be wanting to book days out, so it should be well catered for.

You could also just travel around on the local buses to nearby towns.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you to all who responded. Still looking for recommendations of companies where we could sign up for a group tour (probably Amalfi Coast and/or Pompeii + something else) for the day.

Thanks.

Try Aldo's Limos, I have 2 tours booked with them in Sorrento and Amalfi when I am there in October on Azamara Journey. We used them 3 years ago from Naples and they were great. They will create a group tour for you.

You could try asking on the Tripadvisor forum for Sorrento.

Or try goldentours.it who I have seen recommended.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you. I had no idea Tripadvisor had forums such as that and for that use. Very useful information. Now to find it with my poor searching skills....

Have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...

I used Joe Banana Limos. They are actually based out of Sorrento I believe. They are highly recommended on this board. They also have shared tours italytoursharing.com which I have used several times including this past June. I can personally highly recommend.