Cabo San Lucas - 'Exclusive Beach Resort' Excursion

Tantsee

• 1 month later...

Hello, thanks for your input.  Looking at pictures from the hotel website,  Trip Adviors and the one photo NCL has posted, this seems like the most reasonable answer.  While looking at NCL choices for our cruise, this does appear to be the nicest one.

I am following another thread on the Mexican Riviera port of call bords about resorts at PV.  I have also emailed the Hilton in PV. Many Of the responses from the hotels themselves state availability is subject to resort occupancy and you may not be admitted if the resort occupancy is at or above 80%.  For the most part reservations  are not accepted until right before or on the date you want. If someone has more information please share.  So NCL May be the best  option if you cruise in a busy season, but I have no intel on those dates. 

Steveweese,  I’m on your roll call, why don’t we continue to look at this. I want to do experience a resort day at least once.  

On 6/18/2018 at 12:47 PM, tonit964 said:

The resort may be Casa Dorada, which is very nice. You can swim on Medano beach which is where most of the hotels are bars are. You can't swim or get near the water on the pacific side which I doubt the resort for that excursion would be.

Enjoy your cruise.

I needed to include this quote for clarity.  

1 hour ago, milolii said:

Hello, thanks for your input.  Looking at pictures from the hotel website,  Trip Adviors and the one photo NCL has posted, this seems like the most reasonable answer.  While looking at NCL choices for our cruise, this does appear to be the nicest one.

I am following another thread on the Mexican Riviera port of call bords about resorts at PV.  I have also emailed the Hilton in PV. Many Of the responses from the hotels themselves state availability is subject to resort occupancy and you may not be admitted if the resort occupancy is at or above 80%.  For the most part reservations  are not accepted until right before or on the date you want. If someone has more information please share.  So NCL May be the best  option if you cruise in a busy season, but I have no intel on those dates. 

Steveweese,  I’m on your roll call, why don’t we continue to look at this. I want to do experience a resort day at least once.  

We are still undecided on this. FYI there are some in PV that you can walk to.  We have done that

We just got back from a cruise on the NCL Star. The NCL Cabo resort for a day excursion for all ages was Casa Dorada. It is a nice facility, and about ten minutes from the port.  You get one drink ticket and one buffet ticket included. It was not crowded when we were there. Hot tubs, pools (not heated) and beach access included. We easily found chairs with umbrellas at the pool. The beach ones were ore crowded as it got later. 

E736201A-CCEA-4A84-A320-DA67F088534E.jpeg

E8E2F3AC-8802-4D9F-91FF-5F393FE8B298.jpeg

D33B54F8-F1E5-44B9-A5F7-63F972F7E597.jpeg

FC7B0928-3E18-4755-B832-A0BE149D4CAC.jpeg

2004F583-C745-4B18-AC80-6735D9AE7E05.jpeg

FD05A8AB-F4D4-437D-8201-DD2EF297E4B2.jpeg

E51C92B5-21F7-42D6-83A8-184E1464D357.jpeg

F279CE11-456D-478B-92BA-334177C56790.jpeg

44B461AF-5A0D-4BD9-BA76-6E02C7E2537E.jpeg

E664CD9F-1E95-4CD1-AFAB-EF505CB67907.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2018 at 10:39 AM, crossfitmama said:

I'm not sure which on that is. We booked this one https://cabosanlucascruiseexcursions.com/excursions/cabo-resort-beach-break-day-pass/ and it was the Melia Me. Loved it but you wouldn't be able to use your ship credit. BTW, we did go into the water as it included watersports:)

Hi, 

We are traveling to cabo with 2 little kids (3yr and 7 months.) I am thinking doing the resort day pass.

Do you know how easy is to get to the Melia Me?  

Will that be a problem for us to take water taxi or should we go there by land?

Our ship arrived 1pm (Sat 3/2)  and leave 1pm next day (Sun 3/3).

Which day you would recommend more? 

Thank you!