Sailing in 90 days.....when docs.....?

I'm not used to this as Princess opens up their docs as soon as you're booked. The website says 90 days out I can fill out docs, as of today they don't open for me. When are they available to fill out....? Leaving on the Explorer in Sept.......thanks

I'm not used to this as Princess opens up their docs as soon as you're booked. The website says 90 days out I can fill out docs, as of today they don't open for me. When are they available to fill out....? Leaving on the Explorer in Sept.......thanks

Online check-in is usually available at 90 days. Wait a few days. You can print boarding pass when online check-in is complete and you have paid in full.

Luggage tags are normally available around 7 weeks before the cruise.

We're on Explorer in September. Did online check @ 90 days & printed setsail pass.

We booked air & transfer through Royal so cruise documents with luggage may take longer than the 49 day mark.

Luggage tags are normally available around 7 weeks before the cruise.

Are luggage tags printed, too? Or are they mailed to you? If printed, do you need some sort of insert to put them in to affix to your baggage?

Are luggage tags printed, too? Or are they mailed to you? If printed, do you need some sort of insert to put them in to affix to your baggage?

Luggage tags are downloaded and printed by you. They are designed to be folded and stapled around luggage handles. You can also purchase luggage tag holders.

I didn't see it mentioned, so...

90 days is only the online check-in that becomes available. If you have paid in full, you can check-in and print your Seapass.

The rest of the cruise documents do not become available until day 49, sometimes a day or two later. The second set of documents can be downloaded/printed and that is where you find your luggage tags. Only one page (out of something like a 25 page document) will have a single luggage tag. You print multiple copies of that page.

Some people don't like printing their own luggage tags, but for me, it gives me something to do while waiting and is part of the experience. We purchased plastic holders designed for cruise luggage tags from one of the big online sites. They come with a braided metal "tie" to attach them to your luggage. Mine are all ready to go for our July 29 cruise on Oasis...

May be coincidental but on the morning of Day 90 I tried to check in for my cruise on the Serenade. Website wouldn’t let me telling me I had no documents available. That evening I was able to finally do my check in docs around 5:00. Our ship is scheduled to leave port at 4:00 on 9/16. Crazy timing.