Marnier of the Seas on Oct 22 delayed by 30 mins aleady?!

They are going to try out the new terminal for Oasis class with Mariner.

Biker, who is guessing like everyone else.

I can see the rationale of that guess, but have had no idea how the inside that terminal is progressing. When Terminal 18 opened up in Port Everglades they ran Navigator through there a few times before Oasis arrived.

I know it's tough, but investing a bit of time reading the thread may provide info to offer better answers.

Much tougher than a comment on another post. If I choose to guess before reading the entire thread, that is my perogative. I like to go back later and see how it compares. :*

Guessing everyone’s changed to 30 min earlier, not later. I just laughed wondering if anyone booked a flight close enough to sail time that 30 minutes would make you need to change an air ticket.

Some are now 30 min earlier, some 30 minutes later, but it looks like all changed to 4:30.

Some are now 30 min earlier, some 30 minutes later, but it looks like all changed to 4:30.

The ship was sailing at 5, now it’s 4:30. Can’t imagine for anyone how that would moved later for anyone. Boarding times would have been earlier too. Oh well, regardless, 4:30 it is.

Just curious, have you ever been on cruises before. Small changes in times happen all the time. The main reason, is the port assigns the times, not the cruise line. In major ports, several ships leave within a 2 hour window, and the port schedules the time, not the cruise ship. Also, for any port visiting, the port can also change the arrival time, if they want to.

FYI, my booking was changed. It was 5:00 and now 4:30. It is possible yours was 4:00 changed to 4:30.

How is dinner, and transportation affected by a later time? Dinner will still be 5:30 or 6:00. No change. If you are leaving later, your transportation will not be affected because you can still get on the ship beginning at 11:00 AM. Check in time is nothing new. Just make sure you arrive 90 minutes prior the time.

Also, ships actually do not leave at the time scheduled, and seldom to they arrive someplace exactly as scheduled.

Best answer.:rolleyes:

This is not over 30 mins...I only wondered why it was 30 mins.That was simple question.

The rest was brought on by the snarky remarks and assumptions made and incorrect "facts" that were being thrown around.

Try the port authority, they control all the ships .