Another specialty restaurant question

Little London

My husband and I are going to book a 4 meal dining package. Can we request to share a table or is it just a table for two. We have dined before in different restaurants on board but only for the two of us and I thought it would be fun to share.

My husband and I are going to book a 4 meal dining package. Can we request to share a table or is it just a table for two. We have dined before in different restaurants on board but only for the two of us and I thought it would be fun to share.

I've never experienced them asking if you are willing to share or seen shared table offers unless you make your reservations with another couple in the specialty restaurants. It is more like when you go out to eat at a land based restaurant. I can't imagine if they would even ask you if you are willing to share a table with strangers. Maybe join your roll call and see if anyone is willing to make a reservation with you for a shared table.

Most Cruises have a Chefs Table.....register interest with guest relations or the Murano M’D, if you enjoy social speciality dining this may be for you.

• 2 weeks later...
The only times we have "shared" at a specialty restaurant has been, as described above, with people we have met on the cruise or on our roll call.

By the way, there are many tables for more than two.

Hi, We are sailing on the Summit 9/2. Could you please tell me about the differences between the specialty restaurants? Any favorites and why? Any help is greatly appreciated. Not sure if "Qsine" would suit us. Almost like a tappas restaurant and order by ipad? Thanks again.:confused::)