Sharing a wifi plan

Blackjack22

Can we share a wifi plan among our family and friends? I'm thinking about getting the wifi plan for the first time since they charged by the minute and wasn't sure how that worked.

Please don't come in here and flame and post spam about how everyone needs to buy his or her own. If I want to share my plan/drinks/etc it's my own business!

Yes, one person can purchase a wifi plan and share it. The catch is, only one device can be logged in at a time. You access your wifi plan using the Folio number and date of birth of the person who bought it. So for others to share, you let them use your Folio # and DOB. Log out of one device so the other can then log in. Or if someone tries to log in while another person already is, it'll let you log the other person out. So it might take some communication between everyone to prevent logging someone out who isn't expecting it.

Yes, one person can purchase a wifi plan and share it. The catch is, only one device can be logged in at a time. You access your wifi plan using the Folio number and date of birth of the person who bought it. So for others to share, you let them use your Folio # and DOB. Log out of one device so the other can then log in. Or if someone tries to log in while another person already is, it'll let you log the other person out. So it might take some communication between everyone to prevent logging someone out who isn't expecting it.

Thanks!