Best Island Tour at Pier

hartskys

• 4 months later...

I know this is an old post but for people still looking at it for reference, we loved Pereira Tours. Liz is fantastic and very easy to work with. We did book prior to going but she does have someone at the port as well. We had a great time on in one of her open air vans and would definitely use her again.

In no particular order: www.anniescaribbeantours.com, I have known Annie since 1995, lizpereirastourstore.shutterfly.com, I have known Liz for a number of years.,  http://www.seestkitts.com/tangerinetours, Christian ("Trini") does a great job also. Have know him for many years also. There are many and the reviews vary. What you may like about a particular tour may not satisfy someone else. 

2 hours ago, paul58 said:

In no particular order: www.anniescaribbeantours.com, I have known Annie since 1995, lizpereirastourstore.shutterfly.com, I have known Liz for a number of years.,  http://www.seestkitts.com/tangerinetours, Christian ("Trini") does a great job also. Have know him for many years also. There are many and the reviews vary. What you may like about a particular tour may not satisfy someone else. 

Thank you so much, I will look at these.