Spa mini suites with balcony on Norwegian Escape

Texaschick51

I'm trying to compare Regal Princess and Norwegian Escape prices and amenities for New England/Canada cruise in 2019. What spa, dining, etc. perks come with staying in a spa mini suite w/balcony on Norwegian Escape? Thanks for your help.:):)

The Regal Princess mini-suite is runs approx 323 square feet compared to NCL Escape minis whih run roughly 285.

Neither NCL or Princess mini cabins have any perks.

If your budget permits, consider upgrading to a

Club Class Mini-Suite on board Regal Princess. The perks here include priority embark/debark, 2 comp half-bottles of wine on embarkation, daily canapes, expedited tender service. The highlight though is the special dining area. This is an intimate dining space in the main dining room with a private chef who prepares fabulous special dishes for you every day like Nutella/strawberry crepes in the morning.

The service here is excellent, the restaurant is never crowded, it was worth every penny. The furthest forward cabins on Marina and Lido deck have very large balconies.

Jonathan

The Regal Princess mini-suite is runs approx 323 square feet compared to NCL Escape minis whih run roughly 285.

Neither NCL or Princess mini cabins have any perks.

If your budget permits, consider upgrading to a

Club Class Mini-Suite on board Regal Princess. The perks here include priority embark/debark, 2 comp half-bottles of wine on embarkation, daily canapes, expedited tender service. The highlight though is the special dining area. This is an intimate dining space in the main dining room with a private chef who prepares fabulous special dishes for you every day like Nutella/strawberry crepes in the morning.

The service here is excellent, the restaurant is never crowded, it was worth every penny. The furthest forward cabins on Marina and Lido deck have very large balconies.

Jonathan

I've never heard of a Club Class Mini-Suite on Princess. Are they listed with all the other stateroom? Are they only available on certain Princess ships? Which ones? I'd love to check this out!!! I really like the Princess mini-suites better than Norwegian spa mini-suites with balcony

I just thought my hubby might enjoy the spa services if you stay in a spa mini-suite on Norwegian. We cruised to Alaska on Princess and stayed in a mini-suite. I loved it. Thanks very much for your suggestion.

I've never heard of a Club Class Mini-Suite on Princess. Are they listed with all the other stateroom? Are they only available on certain Princess ships? Which ones? I'd love to check this out!!! I really like the Princess mini-suites better than Norwegian spa mini-suites with balcony

I just thought my hubby might enjoy the spa services if you stay in a spa mini-suite on Norwegian. We cruised to Alaska on Princess and stayed in a mini-suite. I loved it. Thanks very much for your suggestion.

Hi Texaschick51,

Club Class just started late last year and has now expanded across the entire fleet.

It is listed along with the other cabin categories and is the next cabin grade above the standard mini-suites.

Club Class is a bit more expensive but, the dining feature alone is worth the price. You simply show up at the time most suitable to you and are seated immediately.

We often saw other passengers waiting on line for anytime or traditional. The service is excellent and the benefit of a private chef who prepares special meals is a great bonus.

If it's within your budget don't hesitate to book a club class mini-suite and you'll soon be hooked by this upgraded cabin class.

Jonathan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app