B2B Allure ( 14 days) OR Symphony + Adventure (15 days)

Looking at cruises for next year.

Seemed to have narrowed it down to either:

B2B - Allure 7 days West and 7 days East Carribe.

OR

Symphony 7 days East Carribe out of Miami followed by Adventure 8 days South Carribe (ABC's) out of Ft. Lauderdale.

Prices are all comparable.

If we do a B2B on an Oasis Class, will the entertainment be the same?

What would you do?

... If we do a B2B on an Oasis Class, will the entertainment be the same?

What would you do?

Headliner and comedians may be different, but the main shows will be the same.

I'd rather not pack up and unpack again.

Looking at cruises for next year.

Seemed to have narrowed it down to either:

B2B - Allure 7 days West and 7 days East Carribe.

OR

Symphony 7 days East Carribe out of Miami followed by Adventure 8 days South Carribe (ABC's) out of Ft. Lauderdale.

Prices are all comparable.

If we do a B2B on an Oasis Class, will the entertainment be the same?

What would you do?

I would do the Symphony and Adventure- We have done "a modified" back to back and it was great. Also check with Royal when on board as they might shuttle you to Adventure as a courtesy on a bus. We did this, but got off the ship taking people to airport, then the bus went directly to the port. If you don't mind a little ride- was fine.

We have never been on An Oasis Class ship, mostly due to itinerary or the fact that they are always 7 days at least when we are ready to go. We prefer a little bit longer, so back to back it is.

Leaning towards Symp + Adventure. I did not think of a shuttle going between the two ports and see a huge plus in not having to pack-up.

- We like the ABC Islands

- 8 instead of 7 days

- We would have lunch with family in Florida in-between cruises so would leave the boat anyway for the day.

- Just not sure if we will want to leave the Oasis Class after we go on it.

I guess it is like deciding 4 quarters or a dollar.

We have never been on An Oasis Class ship, mostly due to itinerary or the fact that they are always 7 days at least when we are ready to go. We prefer a little bit longer, so back to back it is.

Leaning towards Symp + Adventure. I did not think of a shuttle going between the two ports and see a huge plus in not having to pack-up.

- We like the ABC Islands

- 8 instead of 7 days

- We would have lunch with family in Florida in-between cruises so would leave the boat anyway for the day.

- Just not sure if we will want to leave the Oasis Class after we go on it.

I guess it is like deciding 4 quarters or a dollar.

we also enjoy the abc islands and last January sailed on a two week celebrity eclipse ship. We had an overnight in Aruba and it was great- as Aruba is my favorite of the ABC's. We didn't have to pack and every night for the two weeks was different. We enjoyed the suite lounge , the suite restaurant luminae and the sky suite.

We were on the Harmony of the seas for a one week cruise in March and really loved the ship. We had a grandsuite and also enjoyed all of the perks, improved over the older oasis class ships.

I am sure the symphony is very similar to the Harmony. We do love the Oasis class ships- but are giving the Adventure a turn in August. Fun to try new things!