Coffee card on princess?

BOBBON

What is Included

• The package includes the pre-purchase of a specified number of specialty coffees (numbers vary by itinerary) during the voyage of purchase, as well as complimentary brewed coffee and hot chocolate.
  • Guests may redeem the number of specialty coffees purchased in the package in locations where espresso is available. This will include select bar and dining areas and varies by ship and/or itinerary.
  • Selections and service are limited to that venue’s menu offerings and operating hours.

Package Details and Qualifications

• The package may be pre-purchased up to 4 days prior to boarding the vessel.
  • The package is NOT available for pre-purchase within 3 days of sailing.
  • The coffee package is valid only on the voyage for which it is purchased. If the maximum number of coffees pre-purchased are not used during the voyage, the remaining value will NOT be credited or refunded and is NOT transferrable for any purpose.
  • Coffee packages cannot be sold or otherwise transferred to any individual. Pre-purchased specialty coffees may be shared, but complimentary brewed coffee, teas and hot chocolate continue to be limited to the purchaser.

Exclusions and Limitations

• Does NOT apply to bottled or ready to drink items such as canned coffee items etc.
  • CANNOT be redeemed when ordering Room Service or for Mini Bar items.

Terms and Conditions

• Princess Cruises may modify, amend or update these terms and conditions of our beverage packages / offers at any time with or without notice to guests. The terms and conditions as published on princess.com on the date of sailing will apply, in addition to the terms and conditions of the passage contract.
  • Not all exclusions or limitations can be foreseen or published here and may exist or be implemented with or without notice.
  • Pricing is subject to change without notice, and for vessels designated in a foreign currency (Australia as an example), packages purchased in advance may vary from onboard pricing due to timing and currency fluctuations. Guests will NOT incur additional charges, nor be issued any credits or refunds for such currency variances.
  • By purchasing a coffee package, you agree to these and all future terms and conditions.

Edited by myfuzzy

Sadly, there apparently is no longer a carryover to another cruise for remaining punches.

I'll be doing a 7 day AK cruise in a couple of months, and then a month after that's over I will be doing a 25 day transatlantic cruise on a different Princess ship.

As much as I would have liked to purchase a coffee card for the 7 day cruise, and use the remaining punches on the longer cruise, as I only use it for one early morning cup of coffee each day, it appears that I will not be able to do so.

It used to be that leftover punches could be used on subsequent cruises until they were all used up, but free plain brewed coffee could no longer be had those later cruises without using a punch. I had no problem with that.

But, since that's apparently no longer true, to me that equates to cheating me out of the full value of what I purchased ….. 15 cups of coffee. So I won't waste my $$ on something I cannot get the full value of.

I hear you on that. How does Princess think that people will use 15 "punches on cruises less than 10 days, drink 3-4 cups a day? I am having an issue with 10 days. I ordered the Celebration package which includes the coffee card, but after this, I probably won't get it again