Seattle - Hop On Hop Off bus tour

I saw a list of stops for the Seattle Hop On Hop off tour. Anyone have suggestions of what to see at each place ? Where is the 'park' area with all the statues ?

The route is as follows: Space Needle & Seattle Centre Clipper Vacation/Waterfront Edgewater Hotel & Cruise Pier 66 Pier 66 Cruise & Anthony’s Pier 57 Miners Landing Occidental Square King Street Station Chinatown Seattle Central Library The Washing State Convention Centre Seattle Art Museum Pike Place Market Tiffany & Co. Westlake Centre Space Needle & Seattle Centre

Where is (or which stop) is Meredith Grey's house ?! (On Grey's Anatomy) :)

I saw a list of stops for the Seattle Hop On Hop off tour. Anyone have suggestions of what to see at each place ? Where is the 'park' area with all the statues ?

The route is as follows: Space Needle & Seattle Centre Clipper Vacation/Waterfront Edgewater Hotel & Cruise Pier 66 Pier 66 Cruise & Anthony’s Pier 57 Miners Landing Occidental Square King Street Station Chinatown Seattle Central Library The Washing State Convention Centre Seattle Art Museum Pike Place Market Tiffany & Co. Westlake Centre Space Needle & Seattle Centre

It is nowhere near any of those stops. It is up on Queen Anne...the closest stop would be the Space Needle but you are probably not walking from there.

The route seems like it covers central Seattle pretty well. I always suggest visit the international district (I have never seen it called chinatown :) ) and visit Uwajimaya and have a dim sum breakfast at Harbor City.

You would be better off in walking this route. 45 minutes walking or 3 hrs to stop and see all of the sites. Only have two buses, therefore you would spending most of your time waiting for the bus to arrive. Driving in downtown Seattle is a mess since they closed a lot of the lanes and turned them into bike lanes. The Occidental Park and Chinatown area are saturated with Homeless People camping on the sidewalks and are unsafe and the streets filed with garbage and feces. I would recommend that you don't go in these areas. The waterfront is the safest part of downtown.

The Occidental Park and Chinatown area are saturated with Homeless People camping on the sidewalks and are unsafe and the streets filed with garbage and feces. I would recommend that you don't go in these areas. The waterfront is the safest part of downtown.

This is not correct. The International district and Pioneer Square are as safe as any other area and no place in Seattle is particularly unsafe during the day even if there are homeless around and the streets are not filled with garbage and feces.

Edited by fastpitchdad

fastpitchdad- I don't know where you get your information. Downtown Seattle is no place to be at all and is getting worse everyday. I had Jury duty last Summer and after 2 or 3 days 50% of the Jurors never showed up. 80% of the business in Chinatown/International District have went out of business. Ocidental Park is a Homeless Camp.

This article is about the conditions caused by the homeless at the Courthouse almost in the middle of downtown. Pioneer District and International is 4 Blocks south of the the Courthouse.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/judges-complain-its-unsafe-unsanitary-outside-county-courthouse-in-seattle/

fastpitchdad- I don't know where you get your information. Downtown Seattle is no place to be at all and is getting worse everyday. I had Jury duty last Summer and after 2 or 3 days 50% of the Jurors never showed up. 80% of the business in Chinatown/International District have went out of business. Ocidental Park is a Homeless Camp.

This article is about the conditions caused by the homeless at the Courthouse almost in the middle of downtown. Pioneer District and International is 4 Blocks south of the the Courthouse.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/judges-complain-its-unsafe-unsanitary-outside-county-courthouse-in-seattle/

I get my information from living here and spending a lot of time in those (and other non-waterfront) areas of the city.