Want to buy a Carnival Robe

mcbor

Does anyone know if I can purchase one of those great robes Carnival provides its guests? I looked on their website and it looked like I could only order one and have it sent to a cabin - I just can't order one and have it sent to my home. Thanks.

A friend of mine bought one while ON the ship. But then, that doesn't help you now, does it? (Might let someone else know though.)

Why not try calling the Carnival 800 number and asking for Guest Services...? Might just work.:)

Are you guys cruising this year again....I think we were on the same ship the last two year's...right....Triumph and then the Victory?

Todd

Hey Todd we are cruising again

we did a short 3 day Disney Wonder in Sept and my DD says she prefers Carnival so this time we are doing the Miracle. and you ?

Your kids must be getting big ?

Are you travelling with the family and extended again this year ?

It was good to hear from you...

If you booked your cruise with a travel agent maybe she or one of her clients is going on a Carnival cruise in the near future. Maybe one of them would be willing to bring it back for you if you order and prepay for it. There is always someone in the area going on a Carnival cruise. You just need to find them.

My brother forgot to cash his chips in on a prior cruise and he found someone who was going to cruise on that ship willing to get the chips exchanged for cash when they were on their cruise.

Not sure this will help but I wanted to buy one of the robes on NCL that are provided in the suites. The ship wanted $125.00. I wrote down the name of the robe tag and then searched online for that company when I got home. The company was BocaTerry and when I called them they said they provide all robes to NCL. The best part was the price was $60. See if you can get the manufacturer of the Carnival robes and do a little research.

I looked at the BocaTerry website and those do look a whole lot like the robes that Carnival has. Does anyone actually own one of these robes? If someone does, maybe they could look and let you know sooner! I was considering ordering off of that website, myself!

I looked on the back of the tag of my robe and it said Baltic Linen Company, so I did a search. I found the link below, which has the robes that appear to be the ones on Carnival ships. The main picture is a blue robe, but they also come in white.

Hope this helps!

http://www.lnt.com/sm-baltic-linen-co-newport-robe--pi-1360311.html

Rose, I got a question for you...When I was on Conquest the robes were terry loop and I liked those. I kicked myself for not getting one but thought I would just get one on Elation. Well when I was on Elation the robes they had were the kimono style but they were the velour-type and they were smaller than the others. They're all one-size-fits-all, but the Elation one wouldn't have cut it for me. I gotta have more wiggle room! :o I didn't get one. Which type was yours?

I went to Linens n Things and saw their robes. They had two different types and for the life of me I can't remember which one is most like the robe on the ship. The same goes for the ones online at tyrobes.com. Did the robes on the ship a shawl collar? Were they heavy? Did they have a Carnival logo? I guess I am just going to have to wait until I go on another cruise to get one.

• 7 years later...

Archived